Delivery and returns:
All deliveries are free over £175
Delivery lead times vary, if you need items in a certain time frame please contact us and let us know.
Please be aware we are unable to accept returns on items that have been bespoke made for each client, these include fabrics, made to measure soft furnishings that have been cut to order.
We do not accept any returns on wallpaper.
Please check your soft furnishings and wallpaper on delivery. If there is a fault with your product or there is something missing, please make us aware as soon as possible so we can get this rectified for you. Please send us an email with images of the fault with your order number and a brief description.
Please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Furniture and accessories:
Distinct understands that sometimes that there is a need to return items.
We pride ourselves on our customer satisfaction we aim to resolve the issue quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Please note we ask all packaging is checked upon delivery to make sure nothing is missing or damaged.
- Please make the delivery company who is delivering aware of the situation before they leave.
Please notify Distinct of any damage/ faults or missing items, this can be done by email: email@example.com
- Please advise us as soon as possible on any faults if you do not notify us within 3 days of receiving your goods it may not be accepted.
- When emailing us about your claim please include the po/ order number on your packaging (furniture) and your contact/ delivery details. Please provide images of the fault. We will then take the right steps and procedures to repair the fault.
- We do not offer sale of return. If for some reason you wish to return your product and it is not faulty there will be a 20% restocking charge along with a collection charge.
- We will apply a credit to your account once the return has been approved.
- Please note goods must be returned in their original packaging in the order to receive a credit note. If the product incurs damage due to it not being packaged correctly we may not issue a credit.
- If a pick up is arranged and we are unable to collect the goods (due to the client being out) which means we will have to rearrange another delivery, you will incur further charges.
- We aim for claims/ faults to be resolved within 7-10 days from the date it is reported.